Provides skilled occupational therapy service on an intermittent basis to patients in their homes in accordance with physician orders.
- The ability to drive and the ability to access patient’s homes which may not be routinely wheelchair accessible is required.
- Hearing, eyesight and physical dexterity must be sufficient to perform a physical assessment of the patient’s condition and to perform patient care.
- On occasion, may be required to bend, stoop, reach and move patient weight up to 250 pounds; lift and/ or carry up to 30 pounds.
- Must be a graduate of an Occupational Therapy school approved by the Council of Medical Education of the American Medical Association in collaboration with the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Preferably should be a member of the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Must be licensed in the State of Alaska.
- Must have at least one year of home health or institutional experience.
- Must have a fingerprint criminal background check.
- Must have a current CPR certification.
Driver License, Car Insurance, TB Skin Test Clearance